Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 5

Bout of Books
I haven't posted any reading updates, so this post will have the amount I've read the previous days too.


Monday, January 6th - Thursday, January 9th

Book: The Distance Between Us
Author: Kasie West
Read: 320 pages
Status: Finished

Book: Just One Day
Author: Gayle Forman
Read: 187 pages
Status: Currently Reading

I haven't read as much as I would have liked, partly because I've been busy with school and partly because I've had a hard time getting into Just One Day. My school is cancelled today due to flooding, so I will hopefully be able to get more reading done. I think I might start on a different book, because I don't want the fact that I'm not really enjoying Just One Day to affect how much reading I get done.


No comments:

Post a Comment